Wayzata Dental offers a variety of cosmetic solutions for your smile. However, many of these procedures might not be for you, and many of these procedures may only treat one part of the problem.
Porcelain veneers are one of the most viable solutions to any and all of your cosmetic dental needs. They can treat more than just one problem, so you will not have to go to the trouble of getting several procedures.
What are Porcelain Veneers?
Porcelain veneers are thin, shell-like, coverings that are permanently bonded to the surface of your teeth. They are as thin as a contact lens, yet they are as strong as natural tooth enamel, and our cosmetic dentist can change the size, shape, and color of your teeth.
What Problems Can Porcelain Veneers Correct?
- Stained teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Misshapen teeth
- Gapped teeth
- Chipped teeth
- Broken teeth
Thus, it can be seen that porcelain veneers can be a viable alternative to many cosmetic procedures. Although veneers are more expensive than most other procedures, if you take into account the cost of multiple cosmetic procedures, then the costs actually even out.
Plus, there are a multitude of benefits to getting veneers.
The Benefits of Porcelain Veneers
Porcelain veneers offer a variety of advantages over other cosmetic procedures. These include:
- Longevity. Porcelain veneers typically last between 10-20 years, so you will not have to worry about any detraction from your smile for decades.
- Fast application. Most veneers can be applied in as little as 2-3 office visits. Therefore, you can have a straight and beautiful smile in just a matter of weeks.
- Stain resistance. Porcelain veneers are stain-resistant, so you won’t have to worry about drinking your favorite beverages, such as coffee or tea.
- Strength. Porcelain veneers are as thin as a contact lens, yet as strong as natural tooth enamel!
- Naturalism. Porcelain veneers look and feel like natural teeth, and they will undoubtedly improve the aesthetic qualities of your smile.
Therefore, you can see that dental veneers from our trained cosmetic dentist are a viable solution to all of your smile problems! Dental veneers are most likely the one-time solution to any of your smile shortcomings.
Porcelain Veneers at Wayzata Dental
If you’re searching for a high-quality provider of porcelain veneers, don’t hesitate to call Wayzata Dental. Our practice prides itself on creating an environment that will be comfortable for you and your family. Our trained general and cosmetic dentist puts patient comfort and satisfaction above all else.